- Creators are their own harshest critics.
- Non-traditional startup advice for young Vietnamese entrepreneurs.
- The No-Nonsense Guide to Meditation for Entrepreneurs.
- Tuning in.
- There is no destination. You’ve arrived.
- Annual Planning
- Goals vs. Promises
- Tiny, hairless, humble goals.
- What my failure with Headstash.com taught me about business, money, and profit.
- The surreal feeling when releasing new software
- Lifestyle Isolation
- Perceptions of Risk
- Big & Small Ambitions.
- Working “street style”
- Why I’m Writing
- Writing through the ups and downs.
- The hardest part about building a million-dollar business is getting to 10 paying customers.
- Embracing unproductivity.
- Midwestern charm
- Choosing our heroes
- On the definition and importance of “bootstrapping”.
- An exploration of B2B and it’s various charms.
- What is SaaS, and why I adore it so.
- Meditation, and making peace with the wandering mind.
- Remember the things you appreciate in 2015.
- How to Build a Million-Dollar Business.
- Where Do You Want To End Up?
- The Incredible Power of Doing Dangerous Things
*Before ZenHustle, I wrote on a site called Crewlab – random thoughts on business and life. Though without the particular focus on mindfulness, the Crewlab essays have a similar vibe to ZenHustle’s, and you can find similar themes in them.
I regularly update this site with new essays, guided meditations, talks, and events. Enter your email below to receive updates: